Wednesday 9 March 2011

Famous + Naked + Yaaks = Madness!

 
  
Well in a few hours I and a mate, (because I only have one) will be going down to Digital in Brighton to see THE NAKED AND FAMOUS. And although I am really looking forward to seeing the band with their post MGMT sound, with songs like Young Blood and my personal favorite Punching A Dream. Its the support act im looking forward to seeing the most. 
Since posting about the YAAKS they have uploaded a new song called Cavalcade on their Myspace. Being the chap I am I looked in to this "cavalcade" and found it is indeed a procession or parade on horseback, or a mass trail ride by a company of riders. Thanks Wiki.
Yet more mystery about this still un-known band. So will YAAKS be the sort of Eastbourne based APES AND ANDROIDS or EMPIRE OF THE SUN, full of elaborate flamboyance and just maybe the cliché of masks. I kind of hope so, keeps a man guessing and thats all we have been doing untill tonight, when they reveal their true identity.


See you there folks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment